Digital Marketing Specialist– Remote Position
Virtual, PR and marketing agency serving B2B healthcare IT organizations is seeking a personable, organized, creative and dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is an eager problem solver and fast learner who understands email marketing, digital communications, and has a love of analytics and reporting. If you are a self-motivated strategic thinker with great ideas, writing skills and the ability to work with our team in flawlessly executing digital marketing programs for multiple client accounts, this position is for you!
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in email marketing development and execution, website performance improvement and driving search engine marketing campaigns.
- The ability to work independently, while effectively managing time and organizing tasks in a non-traditional, home-office environment.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in digital marketing within an agency or corporate B2B environment. Experience in healthcare IT, healthcare, or technology B2B industries is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and execute new processes.
- Skillful writer who can create high-level content and provide messaging feedback to others.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities, as well as the ability to communicate those analyses to both internal teams and client executives.
- Understanding of the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Experience with HubSpot, Mailchimp, Constant Contact and other marketing automation and email distribution platforms.
- Experience with Google Ads and other PPC platforms.
- The ability to travel occasionally to team functions, training sessions and tradeshows (2-5 trips per year).
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Healthcare and dental benefits
- Generous vacation and life/work flexibility
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Work from home office environment. No dress code! Easy commute!
- Ability to partner with an amazing team!