Agency Account Manager (remote position)
Award-winning virtual, PR and marketing agency serving B2B healthcare IT organizations is seeking a personable, organized, reliable and dedicated Account Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong interest in learning the latest PR, marketing, social media and digital communication strategies, and be committed to delivering impactful results to our clients. We’re looking for a candidate who is a self-motivated strategic thinker with great ideas, writing skills and the ability to work with our team in flawlessly executing PR, media relations and social media programs for multiple client accounts.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing and coordinating public relations materials, including press releases, blog posts, articles, newsletters, speaker abstracts and award submissions.
- Assisting with the execution of public relations plans for clients that support their strategic mission and increase brand awareness.
- Providing editing/messaging feedback to others in both PR and marketing roles.
- Managing ongoing research and reporting of media coverage, speaking, award and editorial opportunities.
- Providing media relations strategy and support including pitching, media list building, wire distributions and coverage tracking.
- Identifying emerging media trends and influencers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in PR/marketing within an agency or corporate B2B environment.
- Experience in health IT, healthcare, or technology B2B industries preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, PR, english, or related.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to write and edit high-level technical content.
- Ability to work independently, while effectively managing time and organizing tasks in a non-traditional, home-office environment.
- Must be comfortable managing projects with limited direction and have confidence communicating with clients and team members.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and hard-working, with strong problem solving, creative thinking and interpersonal skills.
- General understanding and familiarity with public relations CRM platforms such as Cision, Muck Rack, etc. is a plus.
- The ability to travel to team functions, training sessions and tradeshows (2-5 trips per year).
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Health and dental benefits
- Generous vacation and life/work flexibility
- 401k benefits with employer match
- Work from home office environment. No dress code! Easy commute!
- Ability to join an amazing team – 2020’s Health IT Agency of the Year!
If Anderson Interactive sounds like your next career adventure, send your resume and cover letter to Vice President, Jennifer Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org.